To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nosegay Floral Customer Quilt

This is a lovely quilt I just finished up for a great lady, friend and customer - Joan.  I used a floral pantograph called "Flowering Pond" by Nancy Johnston. Legacy 80/20 batting and a beige polyester thread. This one was a bit of a challenge as the prairie points were already on the quilt so I had to be careful not to catch them when quilting. Fairly happy with the outcome.

3 comments:

Followers