To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beautiful Applique Quilt - Traditional Custom Quilting - More Photos

I have now completed this adorable customer applique quilt.  This quilt was perfect for some nice traditional custom quilting - so that's what's happened in the studio.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy - those swags with the piano keys are classic. Love them. And I love that adorable fill in the bottom around the applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done some gorgeous quilting on this one!! Am wondering if you did your wreaths freehand? I'm doing a Irish Chain w/freehand wreaths, and I saw your blog about having to pick due to the thread.... I'm getting ready to try invisible thread for the first time. The client's top is light cream & backing is dark brown -UGH!! Anyway, my wreaths are still coming along & would welcome any tips??

    I've just found your blog & have enjoyed looking around a bit at all your beautiful projects! I look forward to watching your work :-)

    Denise G in Lancaster, PA

    ReplyDelete

Followers