To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Martha Washington or Grandmother's Flower Garden (not sure why it has 2 names)?

This is a quilt I did for a friend/client.  I used " Dancing Flowers" pantograph by Golden Threads, Hobbs 80/20 batting and a white rayon thread.  I love the vintage feel of this quilt and I think Max did a great job.  I also think she mentioned that she is going to do a scalloped border on it.  Hopefully I'll get a couple of good pictures when it's totally complete to share.  Max is recovering from eye surgery and should be back to quilting up a storm real soon.  Speedy recovery Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers